Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sleepless in... Buffalo

Not being able to sleep is a common problem of mine these days. I don't know what it is... I don't know if it's different things on my mind, or I'm just resorting back to my old pattern of sleep. Either way, I don't really like it so much. I always spend the evening feeling so tired, and then as soon as I lay down in my bed and turn everything off- I suddenly become wide awake. What fun.

Here it is almost 4am, and I'm not even the least little bit of sleepy. :::sigh::: I spend so much time reflecting on my past, and I think to myself all those days I spent countless nights on myspace (lol) what the heck was I doing besides looking at everyone's business, and designing my own page and making it 100% about myself... Back then I thought I was pretty great, but then again the more things I added and made myself look full of it, the more it pissed of some girls hahaha. I'm too old for that now... but what a waste of time and energy.

I wish I could fall asleep. I have such a busy Tuesday ahead of me... lots to get in order for the party on Saturday. I have a laundry list of things to do, but I always get it done. When this is all over and done, I plan to hit my books really hard! I have a state exam to take. Maybe I'm stressing over this exam indirectly which is the reason for my interrupted sleep, or lack there of.  Maybe I'm even a little nervous about the interview I have on Wednesday for a Nursing Job. But I do know my life is changing in many ways, some not so subtle ways and changes at that...but it's much needed that I know.

I'm still trucking along on the weight loss, infact I have Zumba this evening- if I ever get some sleep! I can't wait for my cheat day on Saturday though- lol sad to say I'm looking forward to all that good food, cake, and alcohol... I'm ready for the tequila in my margarita and a celebration of all my hard work and accomplishments with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment