Monday, June 10, 2013

Rainy Monday

It may be raining [again], but I've decided to make the most of it and do some things that need to be done inside the house- like clean my disastrous room, put away the laundry, and go through and get rid of clothes that I will more than likely never fit in this life time. hanging on to those old size 8's aren't doing me any good. If ever I was to get to a size 8 again, I probably wouldn't even like them... haha.

SO... I am going to make the best of this and decrease my junk space and make it into usable space. Maybe I'll even plan for a yard sale- I have a ton to get rid of! Mine as well make a little money off of it, and whatever doesn't sell, I'll donate of course just to get it out of the house. I'm not a hoarder, but I'm definitely a shopper! lol

I really need to sit down, and get back to studying for my board exam. I am so nervous about it because I've taken quite a few days away from the books, and I know I need to get back to it. I feel like I've forgotten everything, but I really just needed the break away from it all. I'm stressing about passing, and I know people who aren't worried about it at all, and aren't even planning to take their boards right now. Wish I was one of the people who didn't worry, and nonchalantly decided to take them in October rather than immediately. However, I have debt that needs to be paid, soooo I need to get these boards taken, get get these bills paid!

And since I started my morning back on track today, I plan to stay on track.... so with that being said, I need to find another means of working out since the rain has hindered my 2 mile walk. Maybe if it lets up some, I'll still go. I planned to grill kabobs today too! :::sigh::: I'm still going to do it, in the rain, oh well!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. A little while ago before I moved to Kentucky, I did a closet clean out of all the things I could not or don't wear, it was like 90%! But I had stuff that I had bought that I could wear and now my closet is full again. LOL. It is good to get rid of that stuff... Good luck on the boards and I love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!....well, I put a dent in it today, but I still have a lot more to do, and stuff to go through! I stayed busy though!

    ReplyDelete