Sunday, June 9, 2013

Another Blog?

Yes... another blog. I'll call this my everything blog because I need a place to write down all the many feelings and random things in my head. Hopefully I'll continue with my old readers too, and find some new ones.

I'm currently at a place in my life where I am *starting over*-- breaking away from old habits to the best of my ability, and breaking away from the bad apples in my life, so what better way to do that than to start with a new blog. Chances are, this will have a lot of my weight loss successes and struggles because as most people know, I am on an on going diet where I currently can't just seem to lose the weight.

I just recently finished my first round of nursing school and graduated this past May- Go me :) However, there's more to come because Lord knows I can never settle for just being a plain ol' nurse... I need to specialize and be better. BUT this time, I'm not in such a hurry to get to the end of that route. In time.

I'm 27 years old, and well my goal is to get it together before I'm 30. Move out on my own, work full time, get on with my adult life which is clearly overdue.... please save me the comments! I know, but with everything I've been through in the last 6 years- home was what was comforting for me. I'm okay with it, but not forever haha.

I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS.... who know's if I will ever be complete and not in progress... but you'll soon find I'm a mess, just trying to find my way back to me.


2 comments:

  1. Go Team Arriel..! I am glad for you getting the nursing school done... and I like your timetable... no rush, just focus at the task at hand and the rest will fall in place..!

    ReplyDelete